It has been quite a long week, the longest part though, the drive to and from work as always. Yes, commuting is necessary but it is also the most tedious part of the work day especially when you live in a big city. I drive exactly 18.5 miles to work every day and my commute time, 1-1.5 HOURS.
If you are like me, a lot of thoughts pop into mind while driving. Whether it’s what you’re hoping to hear on the radio, what you’re going to eat for dinner or how in the hell some people on these roads are allowed a license, these thoughts consume your mind for an exciting commute. Here are the thoughts that run through my (and I’m sure your) mind.
- Ok, find some jams we need a musical pep talk to start the day
- HEY, get off my tail end man!
- I wonder what fun things I’ll run into at work today (can you feel the sarcasm in that one?)
- WOAH MISTER stay in your own lane please!
- OH I can totally beat that light…
- yellow means faster right?
- Where did you learn to drive?
- Did someone ACTUALLY give you a license?
- Why didn’t I pursue a singing career, I’m fabulous.
- Sure just merge right in, I wasn’t here or anything.
- Oh boy they’re watching me jam…
- hey look they’re jamming too, I wonder what they’re listening too!
- What do I have to do when I get home?
- What will we have for dinner?
- UGH DOESN’T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
- almost there, almost there, almost there
- I just want sweat pants and my couch
- I’m literally 2 minutes away from home PLEASE drive people!
Please tell me I’m not alone in the world and these thought’s float through your mind too!